Staffing & Training
- Recruitment of Personnel: Following a well defined recruitment process, we evaluate the candidate’s functional knowledge, computer literacy and fluency in verbal as well as written English. Well experienced candidates are accorded priority in selection process.
- Better Opportunities: In comparison to traditional accountant jobs, attractive salaries and better growth opportunities are offered to accounting graduates and skilled professionals like CAs and CPAs.
- Pre-training Assessment: Pre-training assessment is conducted through a capabilities evaluation interview and tests in typing speed as well.
- Fundamentals of Accounting: We recruit our team based on their knowledge of fundamentals of accounting and financial analysis including the concepts of accounts payables/accruals, deferrals and the adjusted trial balance, correction of accounting errors and bank reconciliation, payroll, depreciation, inventory and cost management.
- Software Training: Rigorous training in QuickBooks, Ultra Tech, Payroll Menu, File Cabinet and any client specific accounting and taxation software packages.
- General Training: Knowledge of process basics like folder management and document handling along with training in business communications.
- Processing Trial Data: A critical aspect of training involves complete evaluation of employee skills in process handling. Processors work on sample data sets to simulate work environment with clear time based targets for completion.
- Post-training Assessment and Feedback: Post-training assessment is based on a test that simulates a live environment. Processors are assessed on parameters such as processing time, accuracy of data, process compliance, documentation and written communication skills.